Saturday, June 12, 2010

Een speldenkussen





















Morgen ga ik langs bij mijn moeder en omdat ik vorige week een prachtige jurk van haar heb gekregen heb ik dit speldenkussen voor haar gemaakt om haar te bedanken. Nu hoop ik dat ze mijn blog vandaag niet leest, anders is de verrassing eraf (-:

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my mom, and because she gave me a lovely dress last week, I made her this pincushion to thank her. Now I hope she doesn't read this blog post today, because then it isn't a surprise anymore :-)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice !!! You have really nice projects on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Two Cables and a Frapp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't crochet but hope that a friend will teach me soon. Your blog is so sweet and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Just stopped by to see your blog after you left the nice comment on my flickr page about my crochet star garland. I enjoyed reading your post here and the pin cushion is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete